Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BRAG: My talented brother




My brother Joel is the most amazingly talented singer/songwriter/lyricist/pianist out there.  Don't believe me?  Live in the NYC area?  Please consider checking out his new show.

It's going to be freaking amazing.  This show is called "In Others' Words" because instead of using his own lyrics (which he is known for), Joel has decided to set others' poetry to his music.  I've heard the songs (and actually recorded one for him!) and believe me, they are beautiful.  I wish that I lived in NYC now, or at least that I could make it up there for this event.

Anyway, I thought that I would give him a well-deserved shout-out on my blog, because he is the best brother in the world.  

I don't even know how many tickets are left, but if you will be in or near NYC on January 14, please consider going!  You won't regret it.  Here's a link for more information and/or to buy tickets:

Joel B. New's "In Others' Words" at Ars Nova on January 14 - $15.00




No comments: