Sunday, July 29, 2012

The wonders of makeup...

The face that I've been wearing since Mom died... no makeup...  I am so sick of being told "You look so tired" that I have decided to start wearing makeup again.  I bought all new stuff, just because.
Here I am with just foundation and concealer.  I bought some special "dark circle remover" concealer that I used for... my dark circles.  I think it worked pretty well!
And here I am with EVERYTHING!  I don't like to wear too much stuff, usually sticking to neutral eyes and lips.
And there you have it.  Probably way too up close and personal, but that's my face.

I'm glad to be back in makeup and feeling pretty!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look beautiful...
xxoo!

Amanda said...

You look great in the before/after but the under eyes really show a difference in the after. What kind of makeup did you buy? I think I need some!

Rachael said...

You are beautiful either way and I also have the dark eye circle issue. I don't always wear makeup, but I usually do wear it. Especially on the weekends, I feel better about myself when I do.