Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I feel skinny today!

Do you ever have a day where you feel as if your body looks like this?

I wonder what Alyssa eats...

That is how I feel today.  Seriously, I am having one of those rare and elusive "skinny days". 

And I'm PMS-ing, so this is a major NSV for me. No bloat whatsoever.

I know that it's all mental, and that I feel this way because I went from Intuitive Eating to My Fitness Pal, and feel as if the weight is already melting away...

But I'm going to hold onto this feeling!!! 

I just love skinny days.

P.S.  I am planning to do "Tasty Thursday" this week, since I missed it yesterday and need to buy batteries for my camera!  I want to show you guys that there really aren't too many changes from what I was eating on WW to IE to MFP. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How ironic -- I am having a *skinny day* too!
YaY for SKINNY DAYS!!!

Jetty said...

Awww, you are skinny!

Rachael said...

I know what you mean. Having a skinny day today for the first time in awhile. Being in control of what one is eating helps with that I think.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE skinny days!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those days are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog!

And yes, skinny days are amazing! Especially during that time of the month when we normally feel bloated and huge!