Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sharing My Journal, Day 5

My Saturday eating is almost always inferior to the rest of the week.  This week was no exception, and I almost hate sharing this on here, but I'm sharing my journal for a reason: to keep myself accountable.  Also, I want to show people that you don't have to suffer to lose weight!  Yesterday was a pretty typical Saturday for me.  I don't have exact times for what I ate, so I'll just do "morning, afternoon, evening".

Food and Exercise Journal, May 14
food (PointsPlus)

Morning: shredded wheat (P), soy milk (P), refried beans (P), salsa (P), wasa crackers (5), Lara bar (6)

Afternoon: Amy's pizza (22), veggies (P), banana (P), peanut butter (4)

Evening: popcorn (P), evoo (P), boca burgers (P), baked french fries (6), redvines (5)

Exercise: Day of Rest!

PointsPlus Summary:
48/49 WPA used!
0 AP earned.

GHG Summary:
fruits/vegetables: CHECK!
healthy oils: CHECK!
lean protein: CHECK!
whole grains: CHECK!
activity: NOPE!
sugar/alcohol: half check! 
vitamins: NOPE! (still need to buy a new vitamin...)
liquids: Only if diet soda counts, which I normally don't...  but since WW says it counts, technically I got this one, so CHECK!

Lessons Learned:
I should probably make exercise a priority on higher calorie days instead of taking the day off... but, oh well.  It felt good to take day off from exercise.  Back to it today!  :-)

No comments: