Monday, May 2, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Roll-up Bites!

This is what happens when I brainstorm to find a low point chocolate snack: pure genius.

It is low in points, easy to make, and tastes like it's bad for you.  ;-)  Perfect for my current PMS status.

Step 1:  Gather your ingredients
1 tablespoon Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1 low carb high fiber tortilla
1 packet of Splenda (optional)
 Step 2: Spread peanut butter all over tortilla, sprinkle Splenda on top (if using)
 Step 3: Roll up tightly!
 Step 4: Cut up into bite-size pieces
 Step 5: Microwave for 25 seconds (optional, but it makes it ooey and delicious!)
Step 6: Lick excess peanut butter off of tablespoon.  (Doesn't everyone do this? Like my PJs?) 
Close-up of a bite!
Entire roll: 4 PointsPlus


5 comments:

Leanne @ The Skinny Architect said...

You're adorable! I have two jars of that same PB in my cupboard right now (I may or may not be making this snack tonight...). Great idea!

Unknown said...

Must find this PB stat!

BTW...
Thanks SO much for the super-sweet comment about my new photo! ♥ ♥ ♥
And the vegetarian support -- I am amazed at how easily I am transisting! I just read your vegan tips last night -- ty ty ty!! Never even gave honey or chocolate a second thought -- good to know!!!

♥cyn♥

Anonymous said...

Yes, I lick ever last bit off the tablespoon. :)
Looks Yum. (and those are my "go to" Tortillas of choice - love it!)

Jennifer said...

awesome! I'm going to have to try these! :)

Rachael said...

Looks awesome and easy to make, going to make one tonight and try it out :).