Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Should I go back to eating chips?


I have issues with chips.

I've mentioned it... oh, several times on here.

I even started a no-chips-for-three-weeks challenge.

And I've almost done it!!!

In three days I will have gone 21 days without eating chips.

...

I'm nervous about what that means. Do I go back to eating chips? Do I buy a bag to celebrate?

That seems counterproductive.

Maybe I should continue in a chip-free life? At least for awhile?

I don't know.

But I promise that I will figure it out by Saturday's grocery run.

WWYD?


2 comments:

Me said...

chips sound like a gateway food. don't eat them.

you've inspired me and i've been oreo free for 2 weeks now :) i do miss them at times, but feel better without!

SewTypical said...

I say let 'em go...

I had BIG issues with chips - probably the single largest thing that made me gain weight over the years - I'm on Weight Watchers now (lost 15 lbs in 9 weeks yay! - about 30 lbs to go...) Now I never buy chips, although I allow myself to have some on rare occasions in a restaurant only. I've been eating a couple of cups of low fat popcorn a day - and I'm ok with that.