Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Exercise... a habit?!


This has been a crazy week for me. Lots of stuff going on, mostly family-related. Sad things, scary things, time-consuming things. Which I am happy to do, because I love my family!

In the past I would have let this family stuff be an excuse to skip exercise for as long as possible. Not anymore! Now I make time.

My mom, who needs at least a little "me-time" every day right now, is still meeting me at Curves every day after work for a 30 minute workout. It's good and distracting for her, and wondeful for me, too!

And my evening cardio sessions? Yes, they have gotten both later and shorter, but I am still committed to getting in a good cardio workout every day.

Who knew? I have finally made exercise not just a priority, not just something that I enjoy, but a real habit. And it feels great.


1 comment:

Sundara said...

Yeah for you! Have you tried or heard of P90X? Its so amazing...it has seriously given me the best body i've ever had. Check it out!